Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC candidates studying in Government Industrial Training Institute scheme started by government of Maharashtra, Education Department. The State Government has introduced the scheme to create self-employment for unemployed youths and students of VJNT and SBC who apply for a Vocational Training. He/she will be given the Vocational Training in Government I.T.I and undergo short duration vocational training courses. The short duration vocational courses will enable the youths to create their own employment in service sector. The tribe student lack in the industrial training courses. There are many opportunity for Jobs or self-employment to students who take technical education. The main objective behind introducing this scheme is to provide education to each and every students of scheduled tribe students and to give them training so that they can live a better life. This scheme is open for all scheduled tribe and VJNT students who are permanent residence of Maharashtra and belongs to economically weaker family. For getting eligible under this scheme applicant candidate need to qualify eligibility norms which are mentioned below in article in details.
Benefits of Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC Candidates Studying in Government Industrial Training Institute:
- Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC Candidates Studying in Government Industrial Training Institute gives benefit in the form of financial assistance
- The training fees Rs.400/- to Rs.2400/- (as per course) is paid to concerned I.T.I. After completion of training
- One Tool Kit of Rs.1000/- is provided to trainee through concerned Govt. I.T.I.
Required eligibility and conditions for Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC Candidates Studying in Government Industrial Training Institute:
- Applicant student must be permanent residence of Maharashtra
- Student should belong to VJNT or SBC Category
- Selection of students for training under this scheme is made by Principal of concerned Govt. I.T.I. & concerned Asstt. Commissioner of Social Welfare
- Students behaviour and progress should be satisfactory
Document required for applying Vocational Training for VJNT and SBC Candidates Studying in Government Industrial Training Institute:
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof of parents
- Residence proof
- Living certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- School leaving certificate
- When admission procedure is going on at that time applicant should visit Head Master of the respective college with all necessary documents
- Student should apply for short Training to concerned Govt. I.T.I.
- Selection of students is made by Principal of concerned Govt. I.T.I.
- Applicant should visit Head Master of college
- Applicant students can visit nearer Tribal Development Office
- Applicant can visit official link where he/she will get detail address details of all offices across Maharashtra: http://mahatribal.gov.in/
References & Details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website