On May 5, 2022 Aditya Birla Capital Foundation has launched ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ for students who have lost their parent(s) to COVID-19. This initiative is mainly started for providing financial and education support to the students. It aims to assist the students to ensure they continue their education. Under this initiative financial assistance up to Rs 60,000 will be provided to college students. Apart from financial support the children may also get value added services like mental health & well being support, life skill sessions and career guidance & counselling. Eligible beneficiaries can apply online on the official portal. Last date to apply is January 31, 2022.
|Initiative||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program|
|Initiative Under||Aditya Birla Group|
|Launched By||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation|
|Launch Date||January 31, 2022|
|Beneficiaries||School and college students who lost their parents due to covid|
|Benefit||Financial assistance by the way of one time fixed scholarship up to Rs 60,000/-|
|Objective||To provide financial and education support to the students who lost their parent(s) due to covid thereby ensuring their welfare|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective is to provide financial and educational support to the children who lost their parent(s) due to covid.
- Under the initiative, a financial assistance up to Rs 60000 will be provided to the eligible school and college students.
- The children may also get value added services like mental health & well-being support, life skill sessions and career guidance & counselling under this initiative.
- Assistance amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries on annual basis.
- All the school and undergraduate college students in the country who lost their parent(s) to covid will be covered under this scheme.
- This scheme is for welfare and educational security of the children in these tough and unprecedented times across the country.
Scholarship Program Details:
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 1-12 or in undergraduate (general/ professional) degree courses.
- Applicants must be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Class 1-8 – Rs 24,000/-
- Class 9-12 – Rs 30,000/-
- Professional UG courses – Rs 60,000/-
- General UG courses – Rs 36,000/-
Scholarship amount under the program can be utilized only for academic purposes like tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of previous class
- Government issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter card/ driving license/ PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (Fee receipt/ admission letter/ institution ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to Covid-19 (Hospital receipts, doctor prescription, covid test report, medical bills for covid medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non-mandatory)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official application URL @b4s.in/a/ABCC1.
- Go through the details and click on Apply Now button available thereby.
- Register with a valid email id/ mobile no./ Gmail account.
- After successful registration, login with the registered Id.
- Fill in the displayed application form with required details.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- On previewed, click on ‘Submit’.
- Initial shortlisting (based on crisis situation faced by the candidates)
- Telephonic Interview (for shortlisted candidates)
- Document Verification (for shortlisted candidates)
- Toll Free Number – 011-430-92248 (Ext – 268) (Monday to Friday – 10 am-6 pm)
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who needs this scholarship? Please share and help them to achieve their dreams.