Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship 2017 is an initiative launched by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited offering families a chance to win scholarships of up to Rs 1 lakh. The scholarship is provided for the higher education of the individual. Willing contenders, who want to take avail of Palmolive Scholarship Program, are required to give a missed call on the number, given by the organization within the time period. Colgate Scholarship was first launched in 2009 and about 1000 families have benefitted from the scholarship till date. From the registered entries of the Scholarship Offer, vide random sampling by a computer, total 301 entries who have answered the question correctly will be selected, out of which 25 randomly selected entries will be entitled to win Scholarships. Issam Bachaalani, managing director, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited said, “We’d like to believe that with some of our initiatives, we can create a small yet meaningful impact in their lives. The scholarship offer can be beneficial to meet education requirements like enrolling in a particular class, studying in a better school, buying books and stationery. Colgate’s scholarship offer has been successful in spreading the importance of oral care through their initiative.
Benefits of the Colgate Scholarship:
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited will offer 12 Colgate Scholarships worth 1,00,000 and 189 scholarships worth Rs. 10,000 to Colgate Scholarship Winners
- Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows:
- Scholarship Worth Rs 1,00,000/- and; No. of Scholarship – 12
- Scholarship Worth Rs 10,000/- and; No. of Scholarship – 189
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Colgate Scholarship:
- All major Individuals, having a child/children below the age of 21 years, are eligible to participate in this Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer
- Only those participants whose child/children is/ are below the age of 21 years are eligible to participate in this offer.
- Purchase of Colgate Dental Cream pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates, Bates Sercon, Redfuse, Netcore, QED and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship Offer.
Document Required for Colgate Scholarship:
Colgate Scholarship winners will be required to produce the following documents as proof while availing Scholarships
- Driver License & Photocopy
- Passport & Photocopy
- Voter Identity Card & Photocopy
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory
- Winners to fill up the form: All winners would be sent a form requiring particulars to be filled up. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertainment. The cost of postage would be borne by the company.
- Payment of Colgate Scholarship: CDC Scholarship amount shall be paid by Account payee cheque. Winners should have a bank account or post office savings account
- Loss of Cheque: CDC Scholarships will be paid by Account payee cheque and Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque once it has been handed over to the winner
- Valid Account Number: It will be the responsibility of the winners to have the active for realizing the cheque, which will be issued in the name of the person whose details are provided in the IVRS.
- Disputes: In a case, of any disputes regarding CDC Scholarships, it will be subject to the jurisdiction only of Mumbai courts.
- In order to participate in Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship offer, participants need to give a missed call on Colgate Scholarship Toll-free number 1800 532 2213 which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste’, or communicated in TV commercials. There is no Colgate Scholarship Application Form.
- The user will get a call back on his number of Colgate Scholarship officials and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer a question.
- All winners would be sent a form requiring particulars to be filled up in order to claim the scholarship prize. The winners shall also need to submit a photocopy of the above documents, which is mandatory to claim the scholarship prizes
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, Colgate Research Centre, Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 532 2213 (Between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays)
- Head Office:91-22-67095050
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship visit: http://www.colgate.co.in/app/Colgate/IN/Scholarship/terms-and-condition.cvsp