FAEA Scholarship for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines in institutes located in India. FAEA scholarship is sponsored by BHEL and 50 students will be given the scholarship. BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned by Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA) is a foundation working in the field of Education and is working to uplift the weaker sections of the society. The Foundation was set up in 2002. The duration of scholarship is 3 years for an undergraduate course and is 2 years for a Post-graduate course. The continuance of scholarship and amount of scholarship is, however, subject to good academic performance and availability of funds.
Benefits of the FAEA Scholarship:
- The candidates selected for the BHEL Scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits:
- The Candidate selected for FAEA Scholarship 2017 will be provided financial aid for completing the graduation course.
- Number of Scholarships: There are total 50 Scholarships
- Awards: The Scholarship will cover the following things
- Tuition Fee
- Maintenance allowance or Hostel/Mess charges
- Books Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Clothing Allowance
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Duration of the Scholarship: The Financial grant is applicable to the first instance for 3 years and it will be extended for 2 more years to pursue the postgraduate studies depending upon the student’s performance in the Graduation Exams.
- The Final award is as per the discretion of FAEA and may cover up to the full cost of the proposed study.
- FAEA will provide a second-class travel for one round trip to the point of destination and return to home city/village for appearing in the interview.
- Female candidates will be given reimbursement for them plus one person accompanying them for the Interview.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for FAEA Scholarship:
- Nationality: Should be an Indian Citizen & Permanent Resident of the Country.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed Class 12 from a recognized board in India.
- Students in first year pursuing studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical and professional disciplines can apply for this scholarship.
- Financial Background: Students belonging to Socially & Economically Weaker Backgrounds in the Below Poverty Line – BPL Category.
- The candidates can fill the application form for FAEA Scholarship through online mode.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of FAEA Scholarship to fill the application form or click on the following.
- This online application also can be made for the BHEL Scholarship. Click Here to Apply
- Click on the Apply link to the site to create a login. Your login will be your registered email id & date of birth
- After entering your email id & date of birth you will get access to online FAEA Scholarship application form
- The online application form comprises of following 4 steps:
- Step 1- Fill application
- Step 2-Uploading of photograph and signature
- Step 3-Submit Application
- Step 4-Print Application/Acknowledgement
- After filling & submitting the online application form successfully, you will be allotted 8 digits auto-generated “Confirmation Code” which should be preserved for future correspondence with FAEA.
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA), C-25, Qutab Institutional Area, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110 016.
- Phone: +91 11 4168 9133
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA) Scholarship visit: http://www.faeaindia.org/AdvScholarship2017.pdf