The Government of Gujarat State has launched a digital online portal by inspiring the vision of Digital India by the Modi government, to facilitate the various online services to the people of Gujarat. With the help of this online portal, people of Gujarat can obtain following certificates such as Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate Income Certificate etc. Candidates can easily obtain the desired certificate with so much of ease. This procedure specifically gives the detail idea about how to get SC/ST caste certificate.
What is Caste certificate: Caste certificate is provided by the concern state government. This certificate is used to show the caste status of any candidate. Caste certificate is the very important certificate for availing various facilities provided by the government such as reservation, getting scholarships etc.
Digital Gujarat help desk no: 1800 233 5500(Toll-free)
Who can apply for SC/ST Caste Certificate in Gujarat:
- Applicant who is born in Gujarat State
- Applicant who belongs to SC/ST caste category
Documents required for application of SC/ST caste certificate in Gujarat:
- Proof of Address in your State
- Affidavit signed by MP / MLA / Panchayat or by Court which shows that you belong to reserved category
Application Procedure to obtain SC/ST Caste Certificate in Gujarat :
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Government:
- (https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/ )
- If you are not already registered with this portal then register yourself first, click Here for Registration on Digital Gujarat official portal: http://bit.ly/2vgbvqB
- After successful Registration, user must click on Revenue menu present on home page, then choose the SC/ST caste certificate after that you will see various certificates where you must select SC/ST caste certificate and click on that
- After selecting SC/ST caste certificate, user will send to the next page, here user required to click on “Apply Online” button for filing the form online or alternatively click on “Download Form” button for offline
- Now login here, then choose application Language and mention Aadhar number below and tick checkbox then click on Continue to service
- After that, you click on continue
- Specify your details in the form mentioned below click on Update Profile button to save your profile for further usage and then click on Next button
- Now you will see the following page, where you have to specify required information such as caste, sub-caste, address, state, purpose obtaining caste certificate members etc. so, kindly mention that details and Click on Next Button
- Now you will be taken to another page, where you should follow the further flow and complete the application.
- Official portal of Govt. of Gujarat: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
- User registration on Govt. of Gujarat portal: http://bit.ly/2vgbvqB
- Apply online for SC/ST caste Certificate: http://bit.ly/2vXLPTo
- Login on official portal of Govt. of Gujarat: http://bit.ly/2ijmgap