What is Soil and Water Sample Testing?
A soil test is a process by which elements (N, P, K, pH, EC, Ca, Mg, S, organic carbon and micronutrients like Zn, Br, Mn, Fe, Cu, Mo) are chemically removed from the soil and measured for their “plant available” content within the sample. The quantity of available nutrients in the sample determines the amount of fertilizer that is recommended for soil testing services. A soil test also measures soil pH, humic matter, and exchangeable acidity. These analyses indicate whether lime is needed and, if so, how much to apply. Total N P K testing and Water testing also
Why is Soil and Water Sample Testing required?
- A soil sample must be taken at the right time and in the right way
- To remain profitable in agriculture under present conditions, every farmer and grower should consider that fertility levels must be measured. These measurements can then be used to manage soil fertility to more precisely achieve top production and quality, while still keeping costs at the minimum necessary to meet the goal. Two types of a soil test are recommended to get better efficiency. a) Soil Test Recommendation b) Soil Fertigation Recommendation
How to Soil and Water Sample Testing is required?
- The farmer needs to visit nearer government Soil and Water Sample Testing Lab which is located at district level all over Maharashtra. To get address of Soil and Water Sample Testing Lab at district level in all over Maharashtra please visit next mentioned link Click Here Address of Soil Water Testing Lab
- Take a Soil and Water sample with you in the lab. Ask for what kind of testing you want. Post that department will give you Receipt or Application ID
- Post that for getting Soil and Water Sample Testing Report you need to visit Aaple Sarkar website Click Here to get Testing Report
- Applicant must have an account on Aaple Sarkar portal. Then log in and search for Agriculture tab click on it
- Post visiting this link window will appear which will look like the first image posted below
- Fill all your instructions and click on Show button
- The report will appear before you
References & details:
- For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website