Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra/ Family Identity Card was launched by CMO Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. It is a card which will provide an identity ID to the entire family. This was mainly launched to provide transparency in the provision of schemes and benefits to the citizens. Under this scheme, a 14 digits unique identification number is assigned for each family in the state. The official portal for details is @ meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
|Card Name:||Parivar Pehchan Patra/ Family Identity Card|
|Scheme Under:||Haryana Government|
|Announced by:||CMO Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiaries:||All families across the state|
|Major Objective:||To give a separate identity card for each family, creating transparency in provision of citizen services|
|Mode of application:||Offline|
- The main objective of Parivar Pehchan Patra is to provide identity to every family in the state
- It aims to provide all the citizen centric services to the citizens without any delay and corruption
- This card will be the base of identity for availing the benefits of state government schemes.
- It will enable the citizens to get the entire family registered as one.
- This card will enable the citizens to avail the benefits of state government schemes easily
- It will benefit about 54 lakh families across the state
- The scheme will provide a separate identity to each and every family
- Through this card it will be easy to collect data of all the families and eligibility can be easily assessed
- Beneficiaries will be assessed, and it will be easy for the applicants to avail benefits of various government schemes.
- Through this card, pensions will be made available to the beneficiaries
Eligibility and Required documents:
- Should be citizens of India
- All the family members should be residents of Haryana state only
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Mobile no.
How to Apply:
- The process of application is offline
- The application form is available in all Ration shops. It is also available in Tehsil office, Block development Office, Gas agency and government schools.
- The forms can also be collected from Atal service centre or Saral service centre.
- The applicant should take the application form and fill it with necessary details as name, family members names, age, address, occupation, etc and attach the required documents.
- Specimen registration form is as follows:
- Submit the duly filled form and documents in the office. The form will be verified and checked by the officer and then the identity card in the form of smart card will be issued.
- The applicant can see their enrolled names and full information on the online portal. Forms are also planned to be updated soon. The applicant can then take a printout of the same, fill it and submit the same.
- The official portal to visit for details is @ meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- 14-digit family identity cards will be provided to each family in the state. Both Joint and Separate families will get the family cards.
- Beneficiaries will be benefited as per the socio-economic and caste census (SECC) – 2011
- Out of the targeted 54 lakh families, 46 lakhs have already been registered in SECC and the remaining 8 lakhs will join in soon.
- On successful application and verification, smart card will be issued on which the head of the family will be on the top and rest of the information will be given below
- Through the official Parivar Pehchan Portal (PPP), 3 services like Disability Pension Scheme, Old Age Samman Allowance and Widow Pension Scheme, are provided
- State government is planning to open almost 5000 PPP registration centres