Mahila Shakti Kendra scheme was launched in the year 2017 and is implemented at various state, national, district and block levels. Ministry of Women and Child Development has set up a recruitment portal for providing job opportunities to rural women. Employers can also register on the portal for finding new workers or employees as per their requirements. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for applying on the portal.
|Portal name:||Recruitment Portal for Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK) under the umbrella scheme Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shashaktikaran Yojana (PMMSY)|
|Launched by:||Government of India|
- To provide job opportunities majorly to the rural women in the country
- To help Employers/Industries to find the right candidate as per their requirements
- To provide assistance as per the skills and requirement thereby improving the socio-economic status
- To revive the rural economy as a whole
- This portal mainly benefits the job seekers to get new opportunities of employment.
- There are opportunities for skilled and experienced, semi-skilled as well as unskilled, unemployed and fresher candidates.
- It is a platform to bridge the gap between employees and employer
- Registration process is very simple and user friendly. Aadhar card is mandatory for signing up on the portal.
How to Apply:
- For scheme details, the applicants have to visit the official portal @ wcd.nic.in
- Click on the Schemes tab and select Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK) from the drop down
- Go through the scheme details, rules and guidelines for reference.
- For applying for various job openings, the applicants can visit the recruitment portal @ wcdcommpune.org/recruitment/
- Sign up on the portal, with basic details like, full name, email id, address details, DOB, age, Aadhaar no., create password, etc.
- After submitting the details, the applicant will get an intimation on the registered mobile and email
- After successful sign up, the applicant needs to sign in with the Aadhaar no. and Password created while registration.
- Once logged in, the candidates will have to create their profile by filling in the personal details, address details, work experience details, etc. They will have to upload the necessary documents like, CV and Photo.
- After the profile creation, the candidates can go to Job search tab, and find the suitable opportunities as per their location, experience, qualification.
Prerequisites while applying on the portal:
- Name, Gender and Age details
- Identity proof – Aadhaar Card – Mandatory
- Education details
- Work details
- Address details (district and region)
In case of any query/ information/ complaint the applicant can:
- Call at 020-2633-0052 or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org