The government of Andhra Pradesh is working on the new scheme called as Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees. The State Transport Minister, Kinjarapu Atchannaidu announced that the RTC management is working on a housing scheme for all the employees of the transport department in the state. The scheme is already approved and the implementation of the scheme will begin post announcement of the scheme. The objective of the scheme is to provide affordable housing to all the families of the employees in the regional transport department of the Andhra Pradesh.
What is the Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees? The government of Andhra Pradesh scheme for the APSRTC employees to provide affordable houses the families of the department.
Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees: Objectives
- To provide houses to all the transport workers and APSRTC employees
- To improve living standards of the employees and the workers
Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees: Eligibility / Who can apply?
- APSRTC employees
- Workers of the state of AP Transport Department
Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees: How to apply?
The scheme is being worked upon and the application forms and application details are not announced yet.
Housing Scheme for APSRTC Employees: Implementation & Highlights
- APSRTC is the state-owned road transport corporation of Andhra Pradesh state
- Under the housing scheme affordable houses will be provided to all the employees and the workers of the department
- APSRTC was established in 1958 in pursuance of the Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950
- It is divided into 4 zones with 12 regional managers
- APSRTC has 427 bus stations, 128 Depots & 692 bus shelters
- APSRTC buses cover 43.56 lakh km of distance & 75.49 lakh peoples travels every day
- The RTC management is working on the housing scheme to provide houses for all the employees of transport
- To start this new housing scheme, a collector has been asked to allocate land in Madanpalle, Chittoor district
Other Important Schemes
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC), Government of Andhra Pradesh
- List of scheme & subsidies of Andhra Pradesh
- List of schemes for government employees