The Governor of Jammu & Kashmir Satya Pal Malik has announced JK Govt Scholarship Scheme for Differently-able Students. A scholarships of Rs. 1 lakh will be given to the meritorious disabled/handicapped students every year. The announcement was made on the International Day for Disabled Persons which is observed on 3rd December. The main objective of the scheme is to empower specially-abled students.
JK Govt Scholarship Scheme for Differently-able Students: A scholarship scheme by J&K government for meritorious differently-abled students.
- To provide financial support to the differently-abled students
- To encourage and motivate meritorious students
- To make sure all the handicapped students has equal opportunities
- To make sure handicapped students continue their studies & dont dropout
Benefits: Scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh every year
Eligibility to apply for JK Govt Scholarship Scheme for Differently-able Students:
- Applicable to J&K students only
- Applicable to the meritorious physically handicapped students only
The scholarship will help divyang students to acquire technical, professional & vocational trainings. Educational will help disabled students get a good job & life dignified life. All the others details such as application form & how to apply for the scholarships are not available yet. The state government will soon start the implementation of the scholarship scheme & provide all the application details.
Other Important Schemes:
- List of schemes & subsidies in Jammu & Kashmir
- List of scholarships
- List of schemes for students
- List of schemes for physically handicapped