LAST UPDATE: DECEMBER 2018
The fuel prices has gone down so government has reduced LPG gas cylinder rates and announced LPG Gas Cylinder Latest Prices. This is the first time after six consecutive increases in the gas cylinder rates, the prices has come down. All the oil companies has revised their rates and you can check new subsidy & non-subsidy rate on their websites also. New prices for 14.2 Kg cylinder has gone down by Rs. 6.5 per cylinder for subsidized cylinder where as for non-subsidized cylinder will cost Rs. 133 lesser now.
In last 6 hikes the prices of the cylinders went up by 16.21 percent. In May 2018 the cylinder cost Rs. 491 where as in November 2018 the price was Rs. 507.42 The rates of the LPG gas cylinder are revised every month on the 1st day. The government of India provides subsidy on first 12 cylinders to the domestic consumers. The subsidy is transfered directly to the beneficiary bank account via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
LPG Gas Cylinder Latest Prices: Check new subsidy & non-subsidy gas cylinder rates December 2018
- Subsidized LPG gas cylinder rates: Rs. 500.90
- Non-subsidized LPG gas cylinder rates: Rs. 809.50
- Subsidized LPG gas cylinder prices: Rs. 504.12
- Non-subsidized LPG gas cylinder prices: Rs. 837.00
- Subsidized LPG cylinder rates: Rs. 498,57
- Non-subsidized LPG cylinder rates: Rs. 780.50
- Subsidized gas cylinder rates: Rs. 488.65
- Non-subsidized gas cylinder rates: Rs. 826.50
More Details & References:
- Check price of 14.2 Kg subsidized gas cylinders prices (month-wise)
- Check price of non-subsidized 14.2 Kg Indane Gas prices (month-wise)
- Check gas cylinder prices in your city