Govt. of Maharashtra

Providing Mini Tractor and its sub parts to the Self Help Group of Scheduled Castes

Providing Mini tractor and its subparts to the Self Help Group of Scheduled Castes is introduced by the state government of Maharashtra. This scheme implemented by Social justice and special assistance department in Maharashtra. Under this scheme, Maharashtra government Providing Mini tractor and its subparts to the Self Help Group of Scheduled Castes in Maharashtra. The main objectives of this scheme in order to improve the financial condition of the scheduled castes and Nav-Buddhists Self Help Group. The cost of Mini tractor and its subparts is estimated at Rs. 3.50 lakhs. Self-help Group must collect 10 % of this amount of Rs. 35,000/- and government will provide remaining 90% subsidy of Rs. 3, 10,000/-. The government provides mini tractor along with its subparts like a trolley, rotator etc. Applicant should be scheduled castes and Nav-Buddhists and domicile of Maharashtra state. In this scheme, The Self-help Group must consist of 80% of scheduled castes and Nav-Buddhists members. The government has aims to provide subsidy for mini tractor and its subpart to self-help group and Economic Uplifting with the help of employment

Benefits of the Scheme:

  • The government provides mini tractor along with its subparts like the trolley, rotator etc.
  • The cost of one mini tractor along with its subparts is Rs. 3,50,000/- and remaining Rs. 3,15,000/- is the subsidy given by the government

Eligibility criteria:

  1. Applicant should be scheduled castes and Nav-Buddhists
  2. Applicant should be domicile of Maharashtra state
  3. The Self-help Group must consist of 80% of scheduled castes and Nav-Buddhists members
  4. The cost of Mini tractor and its subparts is estimated at Rs. 3.50 lakhs. Self-help Group must collect 10 % of this amount of Rs. 35,000/- and government will provide remaining 90% subsidy of Rs. 3,10,000/-

Documents required:

  1. Applicant Aadhaar card
  2. Applicant domicile certificate
  3. Applicant caste certificate

Application procedure:

  1. Applicant should contact Assistant Commissioner, District Social welfare office for the application procedure

References & details:

  1. For more details Providing Mini tractor and its subparts to the Self Help Group of Scheduled Castes visit
  2. https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/en/scheme-category/economic-upliftment

target

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top