Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a scheme launched under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to provide technical skill development training to the youth in the country. This scheme tends to provide free of cost technical training to the youth in the country. This training is aimed at helping the youth in upgrading their skills and learning new skills. This makes the youth employable as well as provide required skills taking up entrepreneurship start-up. This scheme tends to empower the youth and make them industry ready. Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the East Coast Railway has announced free training aimed to be provided to about 2500 youths in 3 years. This training will be provided through short term courses of 3 weeks duration in Electrician, Fitter and Welder trades. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before September 3, 2021.
|Scheme name||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Scheme By||Indian Railway, Government of India|
|Scheme Under||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Youth in the country in the age group of 18-35 years|
|Benefit||Free of cost technical skill development training|
|Objective||To empower the youth and make them industry ready.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to make the unemployed youth in the country industry ready.
- It tends to provide additional training to the individuals to help them upgrade their skills and learn new skills.
- This scheme will cover all the matric pass individuals in the age group of 18-35 years.
- It aims at empowering the youth thereby making them eligible for various sectors of the economy.
- This scheme will tend to shape the skilled as well as unskilled youth across the country.
- It will contribute to the economic development of the country in the long run.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- He/ she must be Class 10th pass from a recognized board.
- He/ she must be in the age group of 18-35 years
- Class 10th marksheet
- Address cum Identity roof
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories)
- Passport sized photo
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is launched under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana aiming at skill development for youth in the country.
- Under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Indian railway tends to provide free of cost technical training to the youth.
- It aims at making the youth employable and industry ready.
- Training under the scheme also provides confidence to the youth in starting their own start-up.
- This training is provided in Electrician, Fitter, Welder and Machinist trades.
- Duration of training is 3 weeks through online as well as offline modes.
- This training includes a combination of theory and practical knowledge.
- Interested candidates can apply through the official portal.
- Register and keep a check on the notifications released by the Indian railways regarding the start of training.
- Accordingly fill the form and submit.
- Candidate can select the nearby institute and trade of his choice.
- On successful completion of training a certificate will be issued to the candidates.
- Recently East Coast Railway has invited applications for training.
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the portal of East Coast Railway @eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go through the relevant notification, application form is available in the notification pdf itself
- Download, print, fill in the same and submit it at respective centers.
- Applications can be made from August 31, 2021 to September 3, 2021.
- This scheme will lead to skill development and improve the overall personality of the individuals.
- It aims at empowering youth in the state thereby contributing to the overall economic development of the state.