The Indian Railways has launched a new website and mobile app for booking unreserved tickets called Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) Mobile Ticketing / UTSonMobile app. There are many passengers who book railway tickets just before they travel the UTS mobile app will help them. The app also can be used to book seasonal tickets, platform tickets, suburban tickets (Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata) tickets, cancel tickets, check and load R-Wallet balance along managing traveler’s profile and booking history.
The UTSonMobile app is developed by Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS). The app is available on the Google Play Store (Android), Windows Store and Apple App Store (iOS) and can be downloaded free of cost.
What is UTSonMobile app? A mobile application by the Indian railways to book and cancel unreserved tickets.
UTSonMobile App Services?
- Ticket booking and cancellation
- Normal bookings
- Quick bookings
- Platform tickets
- Seasonal tickets
- Suburban tickets
- QR bookings
- Paperless ticket booking: Book tickets via app and print them at Automatic Ticket Vending Machine (ATVM) available on the stations.
- View balance
- Regcharge R-Wallet
- Payment history
- Surrender R-Wallet
- Manage profile
- Update provide
- Change passwords
- Change frequent travel routes
- Sync tickets
- Show tickets: The feature can be used to show the ticket to the TTE (Travelling Ticket Examiner) or TC
Download UTSonMobile App:
- Android app on Google Play Store: CLICK HERE to download and install
- iOS app on Apple Store/iTunes: CLICK HERE to download
Who can use UTSonMobile App?
- Anyone above 17 years of age
- All those who were removed or banned access earlier because of misuse can not use the app
How to use UTSonMobile App?
- Download and install the UTSonMobile app from the store or go to UTS Mobile Ticketing website utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in
- Registration: Provide your name, gender, date of birth, mobile number etc and register
- A OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP to complete the registration process
- A SMS will be sent on the completion as well and R-Wallet zero balance account also will be activated for you
- Login: Open the app or website and login now
UTS Mobile App Unreserved Ticketing System: How to Book Online Tickets?
- To book ticket using the app, you need to be in 2 KM area of any railway station
- You should not be in the railway station and 30 meters away from the track
- Open the UTSonMobile app make sure your internet is active
- Login to the app and go to Book Ticket menu
- Provide destination, route, train details
- Make payment using R-Wallet and book the ticket
How to recharge R-Wallet?
- R-Wallet can be recharged on the railway stations on the UTS counter, UTSonMobile app and UTS Mobile Ticketing website utsonmobile.indianrail.gov.in
- Login to website or mobile app using your login details
- Go to the R-Wallet menu and then recharge option
- Recharge the R-Wallet using Net-Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, other Mobile Wallets etc