The Government of Assam has a scheme called Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS) for the meritorious students in the state. The scheme is named after Shree Anundoram Borooah who was the first Assamese to join Indian Civil Services. A certificate along with a laptop and internet is provided to the meritorious students in the state. Assam Secondary Education Board implements the scheme. They have launched the website for the registrations and online applications for Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS). Interested candidates can apply online at arbas.assam.gov.in. The scheme was launched in 2005 and was aimed at encouraging students to perceive career in civil services.
What is Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme? A award scheme for meritorious students in Assam for encouraging them for competitive examinations. Certificate, free laptop and internet is given to the students under the scheme.
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme Eligibility:
- Students securing First Division with star marks or 75% in 10th (HSLC/Metric) conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board, Assam
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme Benefits:
- Appriciation certificate
- Free laptop / computer
- Free internet (3G/4G) subscription for two year
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS) 2018: Important Dates
- Starts on: 18th Sept 2018
- Last date of application: 27th Sept 2018
Documents Required for ARBAS Application:
- HSLC or AHM Certificate (True copy signed by head of the institute scanned and saved in PDF format)
- Passport size photograph (recent and self attested in JPG format)
Anundoram Borooah Laptop Award Scheme (ARBAS) 2018: How to apply?
ARBAS Laptop Distribution Scheme Online Application Form and registrations 2018 will be active on 18th Sept 2018. We will update this section and provide step by step application procedure for ARBAS when it is available.
Other Schemes & Scholarships: