The Uttar Pradesh Government has started Shadi Anudan Yojna a financial assistance scheme for the girl`s marriage in the poor families in the state. The objective of the scheme is to save poor families from the daughter`s wedding expense. The scheme is meant for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), economically backward classes and minority communities. The government provide marriage assistance of Rs. 20,000 for first 2 daughter in a family. Applications for UP Shadi Anudan Yojna can be done online at shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in website. Application forms for the Shadi Anudan Yojna are available online at the website. Applicants needs to fill in the form completely upload scanned copies of the document and submit the application form.
Shadi Anudan Yojna: A marriage assistance scheme for girls from the poor families in the Uttar Pradesh.
Shadi Anudan Yojna Benefits:
- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 for first 2 daughters in a families
Shadi Anudan Yojna Eligibility:
- The scheme is applicable only for the permanent residents of the UP only
- Girls from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), economically backward classes (EBC) and minority communities only are eligible
- The scheme is primarily applicable only to the below poverty line (BPL) families
- The family income should not be more than Rs. 56,460 per year from the rural areas
- In the urban areas the family income should not be more than Rs. 46,080
- Girls age should not be less than 18 years at the time of the marriage
- Scanned photograph of the applicant and girl who is getting married
- Scanned AADHAR card
- Girl`s birth certificate (scanned copy)
- Wedding card (scanned copy)
- Scanned copy of the bank passbok
Shadi Anudan Yojna Online Application Form & Online Application:
- CLICK HERE to go to the UP Shadhi Anudan Yojna online application
- Application forms for the SC, ST, EBC and minorities are available, click on your category
- Fill in the application form completely
- Upload the scanned copies of all the required documents
- Submit the application form
The applications for the Shadhi Anudan Yojna can be done off-line also at the Common Service Centers (CSC), Jan Suvidha Kendra (JSK). The application must be done 90 days before the marriage date or 90 days after the wedding.
Shadi Anudan Yojna: Check Application Status Online
CLICK HERE to check UP Shahi Anudan application status online. Choose your district, enter your application registration number and click on Search button.