TATA Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students is a scholarship to promote technical and professional education amongst girls. Tata Housing conducts Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students. The objective is to recognize, promote and financially assist the meritorious Girl Students belonging to economically weaker sections so that they are able to complete higher education in civil engineering, architecture, and construction project management and be a part of the flourishing Real Estate Industry. Female candidates studying in the first year of full-time 2 years MBA course in construction project management are also eligible to apply. Though the scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit and need of the candidate if both candidates are equal in all other measures preference will be given to SC and ST candidates.
Benefits of the Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students:
- Scholarship amount: The amount spent on admission fees, tuition fees, library fees, examination fees and purchase of books will be reimbursed up to a maximum limit of Rs. 60,000 on submission of appropriate proofs.
- In case a student is already being benefited by any scholarship only the difference between the expenditure and the scholarship amount will be reimbursed.
- Renewal: The scholarship will be renewed for those candidates who perform well in the succeeding years of their course and maintain an aggregate percentage of 60% marks.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students:
- The female student must be studying in his second year of Civil Engineering/Architecture in four years duration degree course such as B.E./B. Tech/B. Arch in any AICTE recognized institute located within India.
- Girl students studying in her first year of full-time 2 years MBA in construction project management in any recognized Institute located in India are also eligible to apply
- Girl students pursuing studies in Civil Engineering/Architecture must have obtained minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the first year of their course. In order to qualify for MBA scholarship, the female candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree exam
- The total parental income of applicants parents/guardian (in case parents are not alive) from all sources must be below Rs. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs only) in the preceding financial year.
Documents required for Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Mark sheets of 1st year Engineering
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- A self-attested passport size photograph
- Identity Proof i.e. Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voters Identity Card, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook
- All eligible female candidates desirous of availing Tata Housing Scholarship are required to download the application form by clicking on the apply link and submit it along with the following requisite documents. Click here to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant should submit the application form with attested documents
- Attestation should be made by higher-ranked central or state government officers or by a government notary/principal of the Institute where she is undergoing her studies.
- To complete the submission of the application form candidates should send the completely filled application form along with above-mentioned documents to the address given in the contact details section
- For more information applicant can contact to following address: TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd., 12th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai-400013
- Email: Sustainability@tatahousing.com
References & Details:
- For more information, Tata Housing Scholarship for Meritorious Girl Students visit: http://www.tatahousing.in/csr/downloads/Detail%20Information.pdf