The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially announced the results of the UPSC Preliminary Examination 2023 on Monday, June 12. The Commission has shortlisted 14,624 candidates for the Civil Services Main Examination.
How to Check UPSC Prelims Result 2023
To check the UPSC Prelims Result 2023, candidates who appeared for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination can visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Follow the steps below to check your result:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC, which is upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2023 Link
On the homepage, look for the link that says “UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2023” and click on it.
Step 3: View the Result
A new PDF file will open, displaying the UPSC Prelims Result 2023. Candidates can check their results in this file.
Step 4: Download and Keep a Hard Copy
It is advisable to download the PDF file and keep a hard copy of it for future reference.
Important Information and Helpline
For any queries or further information regarding the result, candidates can contact the UPSC office located near the Examination Hall Building at Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi. Alternatively, candidates can also make inquiries over the phone by dialing 011-23385271, 011-23098543, or 011-23381125 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
The UPSC Prelims Result 2023 has been declared, and 14,624 candidates have been shortlisted for the Civil Services Main Examination. Candidates who appeared for the preliminary examination can check their results on the official website of UPSC. It is recommended to download and keep a hard copy of the result for future reference. For any assistance or inquiries, candidates can reach out to the UPSC office or contact the provided helpline numbers. Best of luck to all the candidates for their future endeavors!
Click on the following direct link to access the UPSC Prelims Result 2023: UPSC Prelims Result 2023 Direct Link
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. When was the UPSC Prelims Exam 2023 conducted? The UPSC Prelims Exam 2023 was conducted on May 28, 2023, at various examination centers across the country.
2. How can I check the UPSC Prelims Result 2023? You can check the UPSC Prelims Result 2023 by visiting the official website of UPSC (upsc.gov.in) and following the provided direct link. Download the result PDF to view your score.
3. Can I save a copy of the UPSC Prelims Result 2023? Yes, you can save a copy of the UPSC Prelims Result 2023 by downloading the result PDF from the official website. It is recommended to keep a hard copy or store a digital copy for future reference.
4. What should I do if I have any inquiries or need assistance regarding the result? For any inquiries or assistance regarding the UPSC Prelims Result 2023, you can contact the UPSC office located near the Examination Hall Building at Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi. You can also reach out to the provided helpline numbers during working hours.
5. What is the next step after checking the UPSC Prelims Result 2023? After checking the UPSC Prelims Result 2023, if you have been shortlisted, the next step is to prepare for the Civil Services Main Examination. Focus on your exam preparation and follow the instructions provided by UPSC for further stages of the selection process.
6. How significant is the UPSC Prelims Result for my career advancement? The UPSC Prelims Result is a crucial milestone in your journey towards a career in civil services. It determines your eligibility to proceed to the next stage of the examination. Success in the Prelims Exam brings you closer to achieving your goal of serving the nation through government services.
7. Can I get information about the merit list and cut-off marks? The UPSC Prelims Result 2023 will provide you with your individual score. However, information regarding the merit list and cut-off marks is usually released separately by the UPSC. Keep an eye on the official UPSC website for any updates or announcements regarding the same.
Disclaimer: This blog post was generated with the assistance of AI. User validation is required for complete accuracy.