West Bengal Government has launched Yuvashree a employment bank initiative for unemployed youth in the state. Yuvashree website employmentbankwb.gov.in provides list of latest jobs in the state. Job seekers can enroll them self, get latest updates about the jobs, find matching jobs, take mock tests & apply for the jobs. Unemployed also can apply for the unemployment assistance can apply online at the portal.
The scheme was originally launched in 2013 & was earlier called as Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa (YUP). It is now renamed to Yuvashree Scheme.
|Yuvashree Scheme / Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa (YUP)|
|Benefits:||Employment assistance for youth|
|Beneficiaries:||Unemployed / job seekers|
- Job seekers can enroll themselves
- Get updates about the latest jobs
- Get matching jobs
- Apply online for the jobs
- Take mock tests for preparation for competitive examinations
- Enroll for various skills trainings
- Get carriers tips
- Know various scheme on self employment
The portal can also be used by the companies & institutes. Companies (job providers) can post all the openings they have. Find candidates matching their criteria. Employers can also search for the potential candidates. Institutions can upload their students data on the portal & provide them job opportunities.
How to Enroll for Yuvashree Scheme?
|STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the Yuvashree online enrollment|
|STEP 2: Fill in the enrollment form completely, provide all the personal, educational details along with professional experience details|
|STEP 3: Accept all the terms & click on the Submit button to complete the registrations|
|STEP 4: Make a note of your job seeker application. It is required for the further processes|
How to Check Enrollment Status for Yuvashree?
- CLICK HERE to go to the Yuvashree enrollment status check
- Enter your job seeker ID along with security code
- Click on the Submit button
- Your enrollment status will be