Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support to the students who want to pursue better education after the completion of the 10 +2 junior high and high school education. The Amar Ujala Foundation administers this scholarship and every year 10 students are awarded this scholarship award. The committee will conduct the scholarship test at Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Aligarh, Bareilly, Saharanpur, Haldwani & Rohtak. Any regular student of class 12th standard from Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Humanities stream can register for scholarship test. You can apply for Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship through official website or from the direct link given below.
Benefits of the Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship:
- Number of Scholarship: There will be a total of 10 scholarships which will be given under the Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship.
- The amount of Scholarship: Each winner of the scholarship will be rewarded Rs. 25, 000.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship:
- The applicant should be attending a school affiliated from Regional Boards of the States of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana or Uttarakhand are only eligible for scholarship.
- The applicant should be permanent resident of India
- The scholarship is open for any regular student of class 12th standard
Document Required for Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship:
- A scanned copy of class 11 final mark-sheet
- Admit card of class 12 for verification
- Aadhar Card
- Any ID card for verification
- The application to the Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship is online. The applicants can be from any stream: Arts, Commerce, and Science.
- The applicant can visit the following link to apply for scholarship: http://lakshya.amarujala.com/
- The candidates must provide their name, mobile number; email ID, district, and stream.
- The date and venue of the scholarship will be informed to the applicants through e-mail and SMS alert.
- After successful submission of your application, you will get a unique registration no and you also get this number on your mobile and email id also.
- Amar Ujala test will be in written format on relevant subjects, the candidates will be shared all the details on the day of the test.
- The selection of the candidates would be based solely on the score that they are obtaining in the Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship contest.
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: Amar Ujala, C-21, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Pin-201301
- Tel No: 9559575757/8859002928
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship visit: http://lakshya.amarujala.com/