The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Smt. Vasundhara Raje has been launched the scheme called as Bhamashah Yojana in 2014. The main objective of this scheme is the financial inclusion, women empowerment & effective public service delivery. Under the scheme, a woman from every family has given a Bhamashah card & that card link to the bank account. The bank account & Bhamashah card is issued in the name of a woman.
The government directly transfer the money through this scheme in the bank account of the recipient woman in a transparent way. This scheme can make a woman financially strong. Until now through this scheme, around 1.5 crore women families of the state have been enrolled for this scheme having total members around 5.74 crores. Through this scheme, women who depend on the family will get financial powers.
What is the Bhamashah Yojana?
The government of Rajasthan scheme in which financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes directly transfer in the account of women in a transparent way
Bhamashah Yojana: Objective
- To empower the women
- To do financial inclusion for all the section of society
- To make a unified platform for all the government schemes
Bhamashah Yojana: Eligibility
- Applicant should be the permanent resident of the state
- BPL card holder families
- There are no age limits for this scheme
Bhamashah Yojana: Benefits
- A woman is the head of the Family: A woman from the family is considered as the head of the family & the primary owner of the bank account. The identity card is given & generated in her name.
- Amount Provided to BPL Families: An amount of Rs 2000 is provided by the government in two instalments in the bank account of the beneficiary or woman head of the corresponding BPL family, The second instalment is dispatched after the six months of the first instalments.
- Ration: Ration from Ration shops can get a woman who has a Bhamashah Card with the help of ePDS (Public Distribution System) & the biometric system.
- Transaction Details Sent to the Registered Mobile Number: The transaction details will be sent to the beneficiaries registered mobile number. Under the scheme, a person will be received all the details of the money transfer or benefits via SMS immediately.
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana: The BPL families of the state having Bhamashah Card can get a medical insurance ranging from Rs 30,000 to Rs 3,00,000.
- Integrated with Jan Dhan Yojana: The Bhamashah Yojana is integrated with the Prime Ministers Jan Dhan Yojana. The benefits which are associated with the Jan Dhan Yojana will also available with the Bhamashah Yojana
- Additional Benefit: Rs 100 will be given to per member of the families having an Aadhaar card for each member.
- Other Benefits: Benefits of the Pension, Scholarships, ePDS and MGNREGA schemes can also be availed through Bhamashah Yojana
Bhamashah Yojana: Documents Required
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Passport Size of Photograph
- Bank Account Details with Passbook
Bhamashah Yojana: How to apply?
The step by step procedure for enrolling the Bhamashah Yojana is as follows:
- STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the official website of Bhamashah Yojana Portal
- STEP 2: Click on the Bhamashah Enrollment link to go to the Bhamashah Citizens Dashboard
- STEP 3: Click on the Citizen Registration link & a citizen form will open
- STEP 4: Enter Your head of the family name in English
- STEP 5: Enter your Aadhar Card Number
- STEP 6: Enter your Mobile Number
- STEP 7: Select your gender Male/ Female
- STEP 8: Select your date of birth
- STEP 9: After filling all the details click on Submit button to close the application form
Bhamashah Yojana: Implementation & Highlights
- Bhamshah Yojana was launched in 2014 by the state Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje
- The objective of this scheme is the financial inclusion, women empowerment & effective public service delivery
- A woman from every family will give a Bhamashah Card & that card link to the bank account
- The Bhamshah card is issued& bank account is open in the name of the woman
- The state government directly transfer the money through this scheme in the account of the woman in a transparent way
- This will give the financial power to women in the state
- 1.5 crores women families of the state have been enrolled for this scheme having total members of 5.74 crores
- More than 44 lakh Bhamashah transaction has been completed with an amount of Rs 206 Crores
More Details & References
- Bhamashah Yojana, Government of Rajasthan: bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find Citizen Enrollment by Registration Number
- Find Citizen Forgot Registration by Mobile Number
- Get Citizen Receipt by Bhamashah Acknowledgement Receipt Number, Registration Number, Aadhar Number
- Get Card Status by Bhamashah Acknowledgement Receipt Number, Family Identity Card Number
- Choose which file to Upload & Enroll & Also Download it in PDF format
- Bhamashah Yojana App
- PDF of Introduction of Bhamashah Yojana
- PDF of Bhamashah Handbook
- PDF of Bhamashah Visheshank