Govt. of Karnataka

CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka (CMEGP): Registration, application form & online application at cmegp.kar.nic.in

The Karnataka Government has introduced Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) to create self-employment opportunities in the state. The state government will provide subsidy of 25-35% on loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to start business. Online applications for the CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka (CMEGP) 2018-19 can be made at the official website cmegp.kar.nic.in The scheme is primarily for the rural entrepreneurs in the state.

Karnataka Khadi & Village Industries Board (KVIB) along with Department of Industries & Commerce (DIC) implements the scheme. The beneficiaries just needs to pay 5% to 10% of the total cost of the project cost. The government will provide loans with 25% to 35% subsidy on loans on self employment generation projects. Pubic sector banks and Regional rural banks (RRB) will provide margin money. Entrepreneurs will also be provided trainings which will be conducted at CEDOK – Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka or at RUDSET – Rural Development & Self Employment Training.

What is CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka? A self employment generation scheme for the rural youth in Karnataka. Government will provide financial assistance to start a new business.

CMEGP Objectives:

  • To create employment
  • To provide and support self-employment
  • To empower rural youth

CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka (CMEGP) Benefits:

  • Easy loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to start the business
  • Subsidy of 25-35%
  • General Category: Rs. 2.5 lakh
  • Subsidy for SC, ST, OBC, PH, Women, Minorities category: Rs. 3.5 lakh
  • Entrepreneurship Development Training (EDP)

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) 2018-19: Important Dates

  • Application begins on: 01 June 2018
  • Last date of application for CMEGP: 13 November 2018

CMEGP Eligibility:

  • Scheme is applicable only for the permanent residents of Karnataka only
  • General category:
    • Age group: 21 to 35 years
    • They needs to pay 10% of the project cost
  • SC, ST, OBC, PH, Women, Minorities category:
    • Age group: 21 to 45 years
    • They needs to pay only 5% of the project cost
  • Entrepreneurship Development Training (EDP) is mandatory for the beneficiary
  • Only one unit can bet setup in a family
  • Subsidy will be provided to the rural youth only with lock-in period of 3 years

List of documents for CM Self Employment Scheme Karnataka application:

  • Detailed project report (DPR)
  • Recent passport photograph
  • Educational qualifications
  • Age proof
  • Voter ID / Ration card
  • EDP training certificate
  • Rural certificate for proposed unit
  • Ex-servicemen certificate
  • Permission from Gram Panchayat
  • Caste certificate for SC, ST, OBC, MIN
  • Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
  • List of machineries to be purchased

CM Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Application Form: The application for the CMFGP can be done online and offline. CLICK HERE to download Chief Minister Self Employment scheme in PDF format. Fill in the complete form, paste latest passport size photograph. Attach true copies of the required documents and submit the form to the District Officers of Karnataka Khadi & Village Industries Board (KVIB) and Joint Director of Department of Industries & Commerce(DIC).

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Online Application:

STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the CM Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) online registration

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Online Registration

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Online Registration

STEP 2: Select agency and provide your Aadhar number

STEP 3: Now CM Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) online application form will appear as shown below, fill up the application form completely

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Online Application Form 2018-19

Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme (CMEGP) Online Application Form 2018-19

STEP 4: Once the application form is filled completely click on Save button and then take a printout of the CMEGP application form

STEP 5: Go to the District Officers of Karnataka Khadi & Village Industries Board (KVIB) and Joint Director of Department of Industries & Commerce (DIC) and submit the application form

CMEGP Application Status: Candidates who has applied for the scheme can check CMEGP application status online. CLICK HERE to go to the CMEGP application status check page. Enter your application ID, CAPTCHA and click on View button to view status of application.

Check CMEGP Application Status Online

Check CMEGP Application Status Online

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top
error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED, content theft will be penalized for min Rs. 10 lakh/$15K & criminal penalty.
WhatsApp us