The Bihar Government has launched a website for the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) registrations and online applications. All the details such as eligibility, benefits online application forms are available on the official website of Cooperative Department of Govt of Bihar: cooperative.bih.nic.in and also on the epacs.bih.nic.in/fsy/ and rcdonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/ The government has requested all the farmers to apply online for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) 2018-19.
What is Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY)? A replace of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFSBY) in Bihar where farmers will be given financial assistance in case of crop damage due to any natural calamity.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) Toll-Free Helpline Number
Ph. (0612)-2200693, 1800-345-6290 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For crop damage upto 20% will get compensation of Rs. 7,500 per hector
- For crop damage of more than 20% will get financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per hector
- BRFSY is not a insurance (bima) scheme and hence farmer`s doesn’t need to pay any premium
Eligibility / Who can apply?
- Applicable to the farmers in the Bihar state only
- Applicable in case of crop damage due to natural calamity only
Documents Required for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2018-19:
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID card
- Passbook (Scanned copy of first page)
- Residential certificate
- Land possession certificate
- Self declaration certificate (Download format for ryots & Self declaration certificate format for non-ryots)
BRFSY 2018-19 Kharip Online Application:
- Last date of application: 31st October 2018
- Official websites:
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY) 2018-19: Register & how to apply online
STEP 2: Now click on “कृषि विभाग में किसान निबंधन के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें!!” or CLICK HERE for direct link to go to Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana online application form
STEP 3: AADHAAR number is required for the BRFSY application, click on “Yes” for those who has aadhar card
STEP 4: Verify your AADHAAR with number or go to the CSC center for Biometric or IRIS verification. If you enter AADHAR number then you will get OTP on your mobile SMS. Reenter the OTP to verify yourself.
STEP 5: Now you will get BRFSY online application form. Fill in the form completely, mention your name, address, farm, crop and bank details correctly and click on “Submit” button to complete the BRFSY registration process
STEP 6: Now click here to login and upload all the documents and complete the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2018-19 Kharip application