The Government of Uttar Pradesh is planning to launch an important scheme to promote education in the state called as KG to PG Scheme. The scheme aims to provide free eduction from Kinder Garden to Post Graduation students across Uttar Pradesh. The scheme was announced by the Deputy Chief Minister Dinesh Sharma on the occasion of Teachers Day. The government is working on the scheme and most likely launch the scheme from next academic year. Initially the scheme will be available in few cities in the UP and later on will be rolled out to all the other cities across Uttar Pradesh.
The objective of the scheme is encourage and students and parents in the state to study till post graduation. The free education also provides opportunities to the poor students who cannot afford education to study till post graduation.
What is KG to PG Scheme? A government of Uttar Pradesh scheme to provide free education from KG to PG students in the state.
KG to PG Yojana Objectives:
- To make sure all the students in the state can study till post graduation
- To empower poor families with education
- To provide equal opportunities to the all the students in the state
KG to PG Scheme Benefits:
- Free education from Kinder Garden to Post Graduation
KG to PG Scheme Eligibility:
- The scheme is applicable to students in the Uttar Pradesh only
- Students from Kinder Garden to Post Graduation are eligible for free education
KG to PG Scheme: How to apply for free education? Government has just announced the scheme and yet to launch it. The details about application form and application procedure is yet not announced.
KG to PG Scheme: Highlights & other important decisions
- A scheme by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Free education will be provided to students from KG to PG
- Will be launched from the next academic session
- To start with the scheme will be launched in few cities
- Government to reduce the exam schedule for UP board and degree colleges
- An academic calender is created to ensure a set number of days for studies to take place in an academic year
- The targets for completion of syllabus is set
Other Important Schemes: