The Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh launched HP Anubhav Yojana. Now on citizens of the state can book doctor`s appointment online sitting at their home with just few clicks. The government will be launching a digital health platform with which the doctors availability can be seen and appoints can be booked online. With the Anubhav Scheme patients and relatives don`t need to stand in the queues and wait for the appointments. Especially patients from the rural/remote areas and villages needs to travel to citizens for doctors consultation but mostly if the doctor is not available they need to travel back to their villages. This causes inconveniences to patients and unnecessary waste of time and money. With Anubhav Yojana now on appointments /e-receipts / parchi for OPD can be booked through ASHA workers. These are the health workers in the rural areas. They will book the appoints for those who dont have internet, computer and smartphones.
What is Anubhav Yojana? A digital health platform by the government of Himachal Pradesh to provide online doctor`s appointment booking for citizens in the state.
Anubhav Yojana Objectives:
- To provide health care services to all in the HP
- To make sure medical/health care reaches to all
Anubhav Yojana Benefits:
- Doctor`s appointments can be booked online
- ASHA/Health Workers in the rural areas will be able to help book appointments online
- Patients does’t need to wait in queues for consultation
HP Anubhav Yojana: How to book doctor`s appointment & get appointment status?
- The appointments can be booked online
- For all those who does not have computer/smartphone and internet can take help of ASHA workers, they will book appointments online
- Once the appointment is booked the patient will get SMS confirmation about date and time of the appointment
- In case the doctor is not available or change in the appointment date and time and SMS will be sent to the patient in advance to avoid inconvenience
Himachal Pradesh Anubhav Yojana: Highlights & Implementation
- Scheme launched by CM Jairam Thakur on 4th Sept 2018
- An online digital health platform will be launched to help patients book doctor`s appointment
- Initially the online doctor`s appointment booking / registration will be available only in Kullu district and later on it will be available in other districts
- People can consult their specialized doctor on the fixed date and time and avoid inconvenience
Other Important Schemes in Himachal Pradesh: