If you wish to see heaven on Earth then you must surely visit Thailand the land of astounding scenic beauty on earth which is enough to mesmerize you breathtaking beautiful ambience. Since, Thailand started visa on arrival for all countries in the world the main source of income became tourism. Now Thailand is the place where one can go very easily and its 70%-80% economy is tourism dependent. Though Thailand supports visa on arrival still if someone approaches for Thailand’s visa in their home country this article may help them with the procedure.
Procedure to follow for Thailand Tourist Visa:
- There are two ways of getting visa for Thailand. One is visa on arrival directly going at that place and then taking the visa.
- Second is the traditional way. For this, Visa date should be taken first.
- After the successful payment of visa fee of Rs. 2000 for 3 months visa and Rs. 10000 for 6 months visa, visa interview takes place and it’s granted
Documents required for Thailand Tourist Visa application:
- Recent and all old issued passports
- Bank approval letter to show your ability of funding your trip
- Passport size photographs (45 mm* 35 mm)
- Visa fee
- Non-immigrant visa application form
- Complete application form
- Health reports
Whom to approach for booking a Visa interview date
Visa on arrival is anyway the easiest to get, but, if someone takes visa from his/her home country the best center is VFS centers for Thailand visa. They serve the best services for a planned trip to Thailand.
There are thee embassies in India which gives Thailand visa based on geographical locations.
- For New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur & Gurgaon applicant has to apply at New Delhi’s consulate.
- Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Cochin applicants will apply at Chennai Embassy.
- And Kolkata’s application at Kolkata Consulate.
To get more insight about Thailand’s Visa policies and regulation visit the official website of VFS services.