Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship is for Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. Sahu Jain Trust also provides Overseas Loan scholarship for higher studies abroad. Sahu Jain Trust was founded by Smt. Rama Jain and Sahu Shanti Prasad Jain and offers Inland & Loan Scholarships to needy & deserving students for their higher studies. Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship 2017 is given for courses like:
- Professional courses like Engineering, Medical, MBA
- Technical Trade Courses like
- Other under-graduation and post-graduation courses.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing higher studies that are studies after Class 12. The scholarships are available for students who are financially not strong. The scholarships are based on need cum merit.
Benefits of the Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship:
- The amount of scholarship will range of Rs.2500-Rs.25000 per year.
- The scholarship would be disbursed to the student by cheque/draft.
- The scholarship has to be renewed every year and it is subject to the academic performance of the student.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship:
- The candidate must be perusing UG & PG courses
- The scholarships will be awarded to those who are in need of it.
- Students pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate studies in technical stream such as Engineering, Infotech, Medical, Management etc can apply for scholarship
- Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form can be submitted offline. Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship application forms are available free of cost on the official website.
- Download Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application form
- Application Form by post
- The students can also obtain the application form by post. For this the student has to send a “9×4’” self- addressed stamped (Rs.10) envelope to address given in the contact detail section of this page
- Details required in the Application Form
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Certificate by the Head of the Institution
- Students whose result is not announced at the time of sending the application form will have to send the certificate (duly attested by the Head of the institution) as soon as it is received by them.
- Their application will be considered only after receiving the certificate.
- Extra-curricular Activities
- References: The candidate has to give to 2 references other than their relatives.
- The applicant can contact to the following address for more information: Sahu Jain Trust, 18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- Phone No: 011-24626467, 011-24654196, 011-24698417
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship visit: http://www.sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/