Sartorius is one of the leading International Pharmaceutical & Laboratory Equipment suppliers and is a well-known name in the Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services segment. Sartorius Scholarship is accepting applications from candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering like in biotechnology, physics, chemical or process engineering or information technology and who have taken or intend to take admission in Master’s course in Germany or India. The Scholarship is available for the students from India & Germany who are willing to get admission or have already taken admission in a Master’s program in Science or Engineering at any a recognized University either in Germany or India.
Benefits of the Sartorius Scholarship:
- Monthly Stipend: The students will be granted with a monthly stipend during their Master’s Program.
- Internship opportunity: The selected students will get an Internship or Master’s Thesis at Sartorius Group.
- Mentorship: The selected candidates will be provided with a personal mentor for one on one consultation.
- Training Seminars: At Sartorius, the students will get opportunities to attend training seminars related to project management, communication or any other topic.
- Networking & Career Opportunities: The candidates will be able to connect with other scholarship holders and experts along with having a good prospect of starting a career with Sartorius.
Required Eligibility and Conditions for Sartorius Scholarship:
- Nationality: Sartorius Scholarship is open for citizens of India & Germany.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant of the scholarship should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with excellent grades (for example Biotechnology, Physics, Chemical or Process Engineering or Information Technology).
- Language: The applicants need to have strong English language skills.
- Experience: Study or Work experience in a foreign country will be an additional benefit.
Documents Required for Sartorius Scholarship:
- A Resume
- Reference Letter from University Lecturer or Professor
- A letter of Motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Testimonials or letters of recommendation from your employer or certificates of any other training or education received.
- Sartorius Scholarship Application Process is to be made online using the application portal available on their website. The details of the application process are as follow
- Mode of Application: The suppliers for the Sartorius Scholarship can be made online using the application portal. Click Here to Apply Online
- The applicants need to complete the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application form after making sure that all the information entered in the application form is correct.
- For more information applicant can contact to following address: Bharathi Krishnan, Human Resources Management, Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., No. 69/2 & 69/3, NH 48 Jakkasandra, Nelamangala, Bangalore – 562 123
- Phone: +49 551 308-2177
- Fax: +49 551 308-4091
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
References & Details:
- For more information regarding Sartorius Scholarship visit: https://www.sartorius.com/mediafile/Scholarship_2016_Broschure.pdf