Jammu & Kashmir government has started the Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme for generating employment opportunities for the youth in rural an urban areas of the union territory. This scheme is started as a part of the 10 point campaign of the government. This scheme aims at providing the employment opportunities to the unemployed youth in the union territory. It aims at making the youth self-sufficient and self-reliant. Under this scheme measures will be taken to help the youth through financial support and skill development. This scheme will benefit five persons from every Panchayat. Overall, this scheme will benefit about two lakh youths in the UT. This scheme will encourage and support the youth to take up new self-employment opportunities to earn their living.
|Scheme||Berozgar Se Swarozgar Scheme|
|Launched By||Jammu & Kashmir Government|
|Beneficiaries||Youth in rural and urban areas of J&K|
|Main Benefit||Employment and Self Employment opportunities; Skill Development Opportunities and Other|
|Major Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the youth thereby bettering their livelihood.|
- This scheme will provide employment opportunities to the youth across J&K.
- It will provide livelihood opportunities for the youth in rural as well as urban areas.
- Financial support will also be provided in cases required.
- Skill development opportunities will be provided to the youth for upskilling and for learning new skills.
- This scheme provides the youth with an opportunity to earn and become self-reliant.
- It will ensure welfare of the youth in the union territory.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir union territory.
- Applicants from rural or urban areas both are eligible.
- Applicant must be unemployed and willing to work and earn for living.
- Aadhaar card
- J&K residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Qualification documents
- Experience certificate
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photo
- Yet to be notified
Pingback:Watch Laal Singh Chaddha