The government of Puducherry will soon launch Housing Scheme in the Union Territory. The scheme is meant for the poor and weaker sections of the society in the Puducherry. The objective of the scheme is to empower poor and provide house to all. The government of India has sanctioned a budget of Rs 172 crore for Housing Scheme Puducherry. Puducherry Housing Board (PHB) is given responsibility to implement the scheme. The state governments commitment is to provide housing to all and is planning to dispose some of the properties of the housing board.
What is Housing Scheme? A scheme to provide housing to all in the Union Territory Puducherry.
Housing Scheme: Objective
- To provide houses for all
Housing Scheme: Eligibility / Who can apply?
- The scheme is applicable only for the residents of the Puducherry
- Families under poverty lines only can apply
Housing Scheme: How to apply?
The online application forms, registration process is yet not announced by the government. This section will be updated when the details are made available by the government.
Housing Scheme: Implementation & Highlights
- A housing scheme by the government of Puducherry
- Poor and weeker sections of the UT can apply for housing
- The Central government has sanctioned Rs 172 crore for the implementation
- The state governments Puducherry Housing Board (PHB) will implement the scheme
More details & References
- Puducherry Housing Board, Government of Puducherry, Puducherry
- List of schemes & subsidies in Puducherry