The Madhya Pradesh state will be going for 14th state assembly election at the end of 2018 or early 2019. The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) MP who is responsible for the state elections is in the process of preparing final voter list for the upcoming elections. Totally there are 231 constituencies in the state. Out of 231, 230 MLAs are elected and 1 is nominated directly to the state assembly. The tenure of the 13th MP state legislative assembly ends in January 2019. Shree Shivraj Singh Chauhan was the 18th Chief Minister of the state. The 14th assembly election will provide 19th chief minister to the state.
Madhya Pradesh State Legislative Assembly Elections 2018 Dates / MP Vidhan Sabha Elections 2018 Dates:
- Date of issue of gazette notification: 2nd November 2018
- Last date of filling nominations / candidature (submission of election form): 09th November 2018
- Scrutiny of nominations: 12th November 2018
- Last date of withdrawal of nominations: 14th November 2018
- Date of polling/voting for Vidhan Sabha: 28th November 2018
- Date of counting / poll result announcements: 11th December 2018
CEO Madhya Pradesh:
Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) is responsible to conduct the election in every state. The CEO Madhya Pradesh will be conducting assembly election in state. It is his responsibility to conduct a free and fair elections in the state. Apart from assembly elections the CEO conducts various other elections as well in the state such as elections for municipal corporations, gram panchayats along with parliament elections.
CEO Madhya Pradesh Voter List 2018-2019:
The voter list for Madhya Pradesh Assembly Election 2018-19 is now published by CEO Madhya Pradesh. The election commission has registered new voters and the process is still on. Anyone who is above 18 years of age can apply for the voter card. Old voters can reach out to election commission for any corrections in the voter card. The election department keeps working to update voters list. Voters can check their names in the voter list at CLICK HERE Voters can find their names using voter id / EPIC number. Ms. Saleena Singh is the present CEO of Madhya Pradesh.
How to download Madhya Pradesh Voter List 2018-19?
The CEO Madhya Pradesh has compiled the list of the voters for the legislative assembly elections 2018-2019. The MP electoral role is available on the MP CEO official portal ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in You can download districts wise/ assembly constituency wise/ polling station wise/ polling booth wise electoral roll along with photograph as PDF. Follow the below mentioned procedure to download the MP latest voter list for 2018-19 elections:
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to the official website of CEO Madhya Pradesh Final Electoral Voter List 2018-19
STEP 2: Select district and assembly constituency, enter the captcha and click on the Submit button
STEP 4: A table with the list of polling station will open. Click on the item under Voter List column for the polling station you are interested in. A PDF document with the list of voters at the polling booth will be shown.
STEP 6: You can download the PDF electoral role
MP Elections 2018:
- Madhya Pradesh assembly elections 2018 dates: MP Vidhan Sabha elections voting, results date & last date for nominations
- Madhya Pradesh Voter ID Card: Download & check name online in MP voter list at ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in
More details & References
- Chief Electoral Officer, Madhya Pradesh official website: ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in
- Search your name in MP voter list
- List of polling stations in MP
- Apply for voter ID MP: online registration form
- National Voters Service Portal: nvsp.in