Jharkhand State Government has announced a pension & award scheme for journalists in the state. The new scheme is called as ”Jharkhand Patrakar Samman Pension Niyamawali (JPSPN) Scheme”. This Pension scheme applicable only for retired journalist in the Jharkhand & all the working journalists are eligible for award scheme. A monthly pension of Rs. 7,500 will be given to retire journalist under the scheme where as working journalist with extraordinary work will be given an award of Rs. 1 lakh.
|Scheme:||Jharkhand Patrakar Samman Pension Niyamawali (JPSPN) Scheme|
|Benefits:||Monthly pension and Award|
- To empower journalist in the state
- To encourage new journalist
- To make sure retired journalist live with dignity and pride after retirement
- Applicable to working and retired journalist only
- Applicable only in Jharkhand state
- Pension scheme is applicable to retired journalist i.e. more than 60 years age
- Journalists who has worked in Journalism more than 20 years and retired before January 1, 2015 are applicable for pension scheme
- Scheme is applicable to Hindi, Urdu and English journalist
- Monthly pension: Rs.7,500
- Award: Rs.1 lakh for exemplary work in journalism
Application Form and Procedure:
The scheme is approve by Jharkhand cabinet. The Government is planning to launch this scheme soon. Application form and procedure for Jharkhand Patrakar Samman Pension Niyamawali (JPSPN) Scheme is expected to be available once scheme to launch.