Odisha Government has launched official website for KALIA Chhatra Brutti (KALIA Scholarship Scheme). Online application forms for the scholarships application are released on the website & eligible students can apply online. KALIA beneficiary farmer`s children who are aspiring for higher technical & professional education are eligible to apply for the scheme.
|KALIA Chhatra Brutti / KALIA Scholarship Scheme / KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana|
|Benefits:||Scholarship for technical & professional education|
|Beneficiaries:||KALIA beneficiary farmer`s children|
|Hepline / Toll-free No:||1800 572 1122|
The primary objective of the scheme is to make sure poor farmer children are not deprived of higher education. The scholarship will be given on the merit basis & only to those students who take admissions to the technical/professional courses.
KALIA Chhatra Brutti Benefits:
- Scholarship for technical & professional studies
- Odisha government to bare the complete cost of the higher education including onetime college fees, course fees, hostel fees & mess fees etc.
- Applicable only for the permanent residents of Odisha
- Children of the KALIA beneficiary farmers
- Applicable only on the professional & technical courses
- Scholarships is given only on the merit basis
- Not applicable to those students who are already getting another scholarship
List of Required Documents:
- Aadhaar card (number)
- Bank details (Bank name, branch, account number, IFSC number)
- Valid mobile number of the applicant & parent
KALIA Chhatra Brutti / Scholarship Scheme Application Form & How to Apply Online?
|STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the KALIA Scholarship Application Form|
|STEP 2: Provide personal details, address, educational details, parents details & bank details|
|STEP 3: Upload passport size photograph|
|STEP 4: Click on the Submit button & follow further instructions to complete your application|
Courses Available under KALIA Scholarship:
13 courses are covered under the KALIA Scholarship which includes MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B Pharma & BSC Nursing courses etc. Students of more than 30 government institutes across the Odisha are eligible to get scholarship.