Odisha Government has launched official website for KALIA Chhatra Brutti (KALIA Scholarship Scheme). Online application forms for the scholarships application are released on the website & eligible students can apply online. KALIA beneficiary farmer`s children who are aspiring for higher technical & professional education are eligible to apply for the scheme.
Read More: Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme Odisha: Financial assistance for farmers
|KALIA Chhatra Brutti / KALIA Scholarship Scheme / KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana|
|Benefits:||Scholarship for technical & professional education|
|Beneficiaries:||KALIA beneficiary farmer`s children|
|Hepline / Toll-free No:||1800 572 1122|
Read More: KALIA Chhatravritti Yojana Odisha: Scholarship for farmer`s children to provide free higher education
The primary objective of the scheme is to make sure poor farmer children are not deprived of higher education. The scholarship will be given on the merit basis & only to those students who take admissions to the technical/professional courses.
KALIA Chhatra Brutti Benefits:
- Scholarship for technical & professional studies
- Odisha government to bare the complete cost of the higher education including onetime college fees, course fees, hostel fees & mess fees etc.
- Applicable only for the permanent residents of Odisha
- Children of the KALIA beneficiary farmers
- Applicable only on the professional & technical courses
- Scholarships is given only on the merit basis
- Not applicable to those students who are already getting another scholarship
Read More: kalia.co.in – Kalia Yojana Odisha Website, Information Service Helpline, Barta, Green & Red Forms
List of Required Documents:
- Aadhaar card (number)
- Bank details (Bank name, branch, account number, IFSC number)
- Valid mobile number of the applicant & parent
KALIA Chhatra Brutti / Scholarship Scheme Application Form & How to Apply Online?
|STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the KALIA Scholarship Application Form|
|STEP 2: Provide personal details, address, educational details, parents details & bank details|
|STEP 3: Upload passport size photograph|
|STEP 4: Click on the Submit button & follow further instructions to complete your application|
Courses Available under KALIA Scholarship:
13 courses are covered under the KALIA Scholarship which includes MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, B Pharma & BSC Nursing courses etc. Students of more than 30 government institutes across the Odisha are eligible to get scholarship.