LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship encourages young women to pursue their career in science. This scheme was started in 2003 and has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies. This Scholarship Program helps economically challenged women to pursue a career in scientific fields from a recognized college or University in India by providing a scholarship which covers their college fees. Student has completed their Intermediate and wants to pressure the Higher Education can apply for LOreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarship. There is a total of thirty scholarship of about 2.5lakhs will be given to top students to peruse their higher studies which include the college fee and other things. This is a nicely developed welfare scheme for girls empowerment of women in every category.
Benefits of the LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship:
- This scholarship covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
- A scholarship of 250,000/- each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women
Required Eligibility and Conditions for LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship:
- The Candidate should have passed a 12th standard examination from India.
- The Candidate should have obtained a minimum of 85% marks in PCB/PCM
- The candidate should have graduated in current academic year (March 2017)
- Maximum age of the candidate on should be 19 years as on 31/05/2017
- Annual family income should be less than Rs. 4 Lakhs
Documents required for LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship:
- Attested copy of proof of age
- Proof of parent’s income (certificate from a government body e.g. income certificates/salary slip) and Form 16
- Attested copy of 10th Standard mark sheet
- Attested copy of 12th Standard mark sheet or copy of C.E.T mark sheet (if applicable)
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
- Application for LOreal Young Women Science Scholarship can be made, either online or offline.
- For online application:
- Click on the Apply link and you will be directed to online scholarship application form
- Register with your email id and fill the 5-step form
- Write your essay and attach all your documents
- After completing all the steps submit the form
- For offline application:
- First, download application form by clicking on Following Link
- Take a printout and fill it in with your handwriting
- Write your essay on a separate sheet of a paper
- Attach the necessary documents mentioned above
- Send the duly filled form with the essay & necessary documents in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning “SCHOLARSHIP” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope to L’Oréal India FYWIS Scholarships, Buddy4Study, Suite-406, H-140, Sector 63, Noida U.P. 201307 before 10th July 2017
- For more information applicant can contact to following address: L’Oréal India Private Limited, 8 th floor, Marathon Futurex, N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No: +91 22 6700 3000
References & Details:
- For more information about LOreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship visit: http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/