On January 26th 2022, marking the occasion of 73rd Republic day, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel newly announced Mukhyamantri Noni Sashaktikaran Yojana in the state. This scheme is to be launched in the scheme for providing financial assistance to first two daughters of labourers in the state. Daughters of registered labourers will only be covered under the scheme. Under this scheme the state government will provide an assistance amount of Rs 20000 to each daughter. This amount will be provided for supporting the daughters in their education, employment, self-employment and marriage. This scheme intends to empower girls to become independent and have a better future for themselves.
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Noni Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|Scheme under||Chhattisgarh government|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Announcement date||January 26, 2022|
|Beneficiaries||First two daughters of labourers in the state|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 20,000/- (to each daughter)|
|Objective||To support in education, employment, self-employment and marriage of the girls thereby ensuring their welfare.|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide support in the education, employment, self-employment and marriage of the girls.
- This scheme covers first two daughters of registered labourers in the state.
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 20000 will be provided.
- It aims to provide the financial security to the girls.
- It intends to support the girls in their journey of life thus ensuring their betterment.
- This scheme promotes empowerment and welfare of girls in the family.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Girls must belong to labour families.
- Labourer must be registered under Chhattisgarh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Only first two daughters in the family will be considered.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Registration under the Board (for labourer)
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Yet to be notified
- Chhattisgarh state government is about to start Mukhyamantri Noni Sashaktikaran Sahayta Yojana in the state.
- This scheme was announced by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day on January 26, 2022.
- This scheme is launched for empowering girls belonging to labour families in the state.
- It covers first two daughters of the labourers in the state.
- This scheme will be applicable only to the labourers registered under Chhattisgarh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Under this scheme the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs 20,000 to each daughter of the labourer.
- This assistance amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The state government intends to support in the education, employment, self-employment, marriage of the beneficiary girls through this assistance.
- This scheme will be a boon to the poor labourers.
- It intends to help and encourage the girls to become independent and self-reliant.
- It aims to ensure the betterment and welfare of the girls in the state.