Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojna (SGRY) is the scheme started by Govt. of India in the year 2001 to ensure that every poor people in the rural area gets employment and food. Basically the scheme is made by merging two different schemes i.e. Employment Assurance Scheme (EAS) and Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojna (JGSY). Under this new scheme govt. makes sure that below poverty line population of the rural area is provided with daily wage employment with the quality food for free which will make rural India unemployment free and remove malnutrition form the society.
Benefits of Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojna
- Grain for free of cost: Under this scheme 50 lakh tones of grains is given to distribute in the rural area for free of cost.
- Salary: With remaining funds the financial needs of poor in the village are met by paying them for the work they do.
- Economic & Health growth: With regular earning and quality food grain availability will make economic as well as health improvement in rural areas.
Eligibility for Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojna
- Any rural area with below poverty line/unemployed population can undertake this scheme.
- People with SC, ST, OBC and minority communities can also take benefit of SGRY.
- Scheme is self-targeting any rural person who is ready to do farm wage work or unskilled work around his/her village or habitat can get benefits from this scheme.
Document required for the scheme
- Person’s caste certificate and validity as a proof of reservation caste.
- BPL card to show poverty status.
Whom to contact and where to contact for getting benefits of Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojna.
- Any local BDO office will provide complete information about the scheme.
- District Panchayats, Gram Sabha & Gram Panchayats.
Online Form to enroll for the scheme:
Scheme is active at very ground level, to apply for the scheme application form are available at particular area of requirement. Please visit local centers for the form.
For more details visit link: