The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Adityanath Yogi has announced that the government will recruit Lok Kalyan Mitra (LKM) across the state. Their primary role is to provide information about all the government schemes to the citizens. The government will recruit total 824 Lok Kalyan Mitra in UP. One Lok Kalyan Mitra will be appointed in each of the block in the state and two will be appointed at the state level.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra: An internship program by the UP government who needs to educate citizens with the government schemes.
Lok Kalyan Mitra Vacancies:
- Total: 824
- Male: 224
- Female: 600
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Eligibility / Who can apply?
- Residents of UP
- Applicants must be between the age group of 21 to 40 years
- Graduates from following streams can apply: Art, Science, Agricultural Science, Engineering, Management
- Applicants must have good knowledge of computers, MS office, MS word etc
- Applicant must be able to read write and speak regional language
Lok Kalyan Mitra Pay:
- Salary: Rs. 25,000 per month
- Travel Allowance: Rs. 5,000 per month
Lok Kalyan Mitra Uttar Pradesh Internship: Role & Responsibilities
- They must know all the recent government schemes and initiatives
- They must have detailed information on all the government schemes
- Lok Kalyan Mitra must know regional language
- They must need to make sure that the citizens understood the scheme, know all the scheme details and will be able to apply for the various schemes if required
- They also need to help people in applying for various government schemes
- They may need to help people in filling up forms and submitting it to various departments
- They also need to take feedback about government schemes from citizens
Lok Kalyan Mitra Online Application Form & How to Apply?
- The selection for the Lok Kalyan Mitra (LKM) vacancies will be done based on the written examination.
- The District Magistrate (DM) will head the selection committee.
- 30% posts will be reserved for women candidates.
- Application details and application forms for Lok Kalyan Mitra will be provided by the government soon.
Lok Kalyan Mitra Recruitment: Highlights & Implementation
- LKM will be hired only for one year
- UP government may increase the tenure of the Lok Kalyan Mitra additionally by one more year
- Candidates will be appointed their own region or near by region
- They will be given trainings in Giri Institutes Lakhnow, IIM Lakhnow, BHU, Tata Institutes etc
- Lok Kalyan Mitra Training Program and recruitment will start from the month of October 2018