The Andhra Pradesh government has launched official website for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham online registration, application form, to login and check application status. It is an unemployment allowance scheme for the educated unemployed youth in the AP. The Cheif Minister of AP Chandrababu launched the scheme on 2nd October 2018 and all the registered youth will start getting financial assistance from the next day onwards.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham (APMY): A financial assistance / unemployment allowance scheme for educated youth who do not have job.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 every month
- Skills development trainings for AP youth
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Official Website: yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Online application begins on: 14th Sept 2018
- Last date of application: 25th Oct 2018
- Applicable only to the educated unemployed youth in AP
- Applicable only to graduated or diploma holders only
- Youth in the age group of 22-35 years only can apply
- Applicable only to youth from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families
List of documents for APMY application:
- SSC certificate
- Ration card
- Graduation certificates
- Aadhaar card
How to register for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham?
STEP 2: Enter your AADHAAR card and click on “Sent OTP” button and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number via SMS
STEP 3: Enter the OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button to verify yourself
STEP 4: Follow the further process, fill in the online application form for Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham and submit the application
- Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Andhra Pradesh: Unemployment allowance scheme 2018 for AP youth | Online registration at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi: assistance to unemployed youth in Andhra Pradesh, apply online at youthservices.ap.gov.in
- Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme: Unemployment allowance scheme to be launched in Andhra Pradesh
- Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Mobile App: Download & register for unemployment allowance scheme AP