The government of Uttarakhand is working on the new scheme called 112 Dial Yojana. The objective of this scheme is to provide all the emergency services to the citizens of the state on a single telephone number. The scheme will provide instant help to the citizens of the state and also save their time. Citizens of Uttarkhand can now just dial 112 to report crime or in case of any medical emergency. The will get quick government help with the new scheme. Citizens dont need to call different numbers now on. They can just call 112 instead of Police Control Number 100, Fire Fighting Number 101, Health Services Number 108, Child Help Line Number 1098, Women Help Line Number 1090. The DGP of the state is responsible for the supervision of the scheme.
Dehradun will be the headquarter for the dial 112 scheme and a control room will be setup in Haridwar. The call will directly reach to the Haridwar from Dehradun and after that, this call will be forwarded to the respective numbers. On the spot, immediate relief will be provided to the caller who needs help. The complainant will not have to call on the different numbers for getting different sorts of help, after the launch of the scheme. The scheme will be launched in Haridwar on a trial basis. Under the scheme, State Emergency Support System will also be fitted in the vans of all the Kotwali and Police Stations. The monitoring of the scheme will be done by the state police department.
What is 112 Dial Yojana? The government of Uttarakhand scheme for the citizens of the state to provide all the emergency services through a single number.
Uttarkhand State Emergency Services Helpline / Toll Free Number
112 Dial Yojana: Objective
- To provide all the emergency service through a single number
- To provide instant help to the citizens, save their time and save lives
- To provide immediate relief on the spot
- To make sure that everyone in the state gets instant emergency help
112 Dial Yojana: Eligibility/ Who can apply?
- Available only in Uttarkhand state only
112 Dial Yojana: Benefits
- All the emergency services provided through a single number
- Instant help provided to the citizens
- Immediate relief/medical services are provided on the spot to the caller
112 Dial Yojana: How to avail 112 services?
Just call 112 from your mobile or nearby land-line to avail various services from police, medical department, report natural calamity or need other any sort of help.
112 Dial Yojana: Implementation & Highlights
- This scheme will be launched very soon in Uttarkakhand
- Supervision of the entire scheme will be done by the DGP of the state
- The objective of this scheme is to provide all the emergency services to the citizens of the state over one single number
- Citizens of the state will get instant help
- Police Control Number 100, Fire Fighting Number 101, Health Services Number 108, Child Help Line Number 1098, Women Help Line Number 1090 are all can be accessed via 112
- The caller will be given all the services of these all number through the only single number
- Its headquarter has been made in the Dehradun and its control room will be made in the Haridwar
- The scheme has been launched in Haridwar on a trial basis
Other Important Schemes