Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot launched the Mukhya Mantri Bal Gopal Yojna and Mukhya Mantri Free Uniform Distribution Scheme. According to the scheme student from classes, 1 to 8 in government schools in Rajasthan will get the fabric of two school uniforms with Rs. 200 for the stitching. The stitching amount will be transferred to the parent’s account linked with Jan Aadhar Card.
Also, students will get Milk prepared from milk powder after the school assembly each Tuesday and Friday. Gehlot government has sanctioned Rs.476 crore fund for the Bal Gopal scheme.
|Scheme Name:||Mukhya Mantri Bal Gopal Yojna and Mukhya Mantri Free Uniform Distribution Scheme|
|Scheme Under:||Rajasthan Government|
|Announced By:||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Date of launch:||November 30, 2022|
|Beneficiaries:||Students of classes 1 to 8 in the government schools of the state|
|Benefit:||Free school uniforms and milk to students|
|Objective:||To encourage education among children in the state|
Objectives & Benefits:
- This scheme will increase the enrolment of students studying in government schools.
- It will help in preventing the dropout of children.
- It will increase the literacy rate in the state.
- Applicable only in Rajasthan & only residents of Rajasthan can apply for the scheme.
- Students of classes 1 to 8 in the government school in Rajasthan can apply.