Delhi Government has announced guidelines and schedule for Nursery Admission 2019-20 for admissions in private schools. The Directorate of Education has released an official notification containing guidelines, dates, schedule, fees, required documents, age criteria, application form & admission process for admission in private schools / montessori / pre-schools. CLICK HERE to download the notification from their Delhi Education Department official website edudel.nic.in
Admission Schedule: Entry level classes (below six years of age) for open seats(other than EWS/DG category seats) in private unaided recognized schools of Delhi for the session 2019-20
- 14/12/2018 (Friday): Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department at the link mentioned at point No. 7
- 15/12/2018 (Saturday): Commencement of admission process and availability of forms
- 07/01/2019 (Monday): Last date of submission of application forms in schools
- 21/01/2019 (Monday): Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats
- 28/01/2019 (Monday): Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats
- 04/02/2019(Monday): The date for displaying the first list of selected children 04/02/2019(Monday) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)
- 05/02/2019 to 12/02/2019: Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list
- 21/02/2019 (Thursday): The date for displaying the second list of children (If 21/02/2019 (Thursday) any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point s stem)
- 22/02/2019 to 28/02/2019: Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written / email / verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list
- 15/03/2019 (Friday): Subsequent list of admission, if any
- 31/03/2019 (Sunday): Closure of admission process
Nursery Admission Application Forms: Application forms & prospectus for the nursery / montessori / pre-schools / schools admissions 2019-20 will be available in the schools.
Admission Registration Fees: Rs. 25 (Non-refundable)
Admission Criteria (2019-20): The school admission criteria will be available on the Directorate of Education (DoE) official website edudel.nic.in All the schools are requested to upload their admission criteria on the DoE website.
Nursery / School Admission Age Limit:
- For Pre School (Nursery): Less than 04 years (as on 31st March)
- For Pre Primary (KG): Less than 05 years (as on 31st March)
- For Class 1st: Less than 06 years (as on 31st March)
List of Documents Required for School Admissions:
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.