The Prime Minister of India launched a mega health care program called Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY). The scheme will be launched on 23rd September 2018 across India and the beneficiaries will be able to take benefits of the scheme. The ambitious scheme will provide free annual health care cover of Rs. 5 lakh families across India. The scheme will benefit 10 lakh families in India. The scheme is primarily for poor and BPL families in India.
National Health Agency has launched official website for Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY): mera.pmjay.gov.in There are hundreds of fake websites are launched in the name of the popular Ayushman Bharat Yojana and government want to make sure that the people know use the official valid resource to take benefits of the scheme. Citizens of India are requested to check their name in the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) beneficiaries list on the official portal or call the call center at 14555.
How to check your name in Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) beneficiaries list?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
STEP 2: Enter our mobile number and CAPTCHA
STEP 3: Click on “Generate OTP” button, a 6 digit OTP will be sent to your mobile via SMS
STEP 4: Enter OTP and click on “Submit” button
STEP 5: You will be redirected to the “Search” page where you can check your name in Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) beneficiaries list
STEP 6: You can search with mobile number, ration card number, SECC name (Socio-Economic Caste Census), RSBY URN (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana)
- Search by Mobile number/Ration Card Number: If you have registered your mobile number and ration card number in the family Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) database then you can search with them. An Additional Data Collection Drive (ADCD) to add mobile and ration card number was conducted on 30th April 2018 at Gram Sabha’s across India.
- Search by SECC Name: You can search your name with your name, gender, state, father`s name etc as mentioned in Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011.
- Search by RSBY URN: Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY) URN number also can be used to search.
STEP 7: If you are eligible for the AB-PMJAY then your name will be listed in the result
STEP 8: Click on “Get SMS” button to get HHID number/RSBY URN for future reference via SMS. This number is important to take benefits of the AB-PMJAY
NOTE: If your name is not found in the beneficaries list then please contact nearest Ayushman Kendra or Ayushman Mitra or call Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) helpline 14555.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Key Highlights:
- A scheme to provide quality cashless free healthcare services
- No registrations are required to apply for the scheme
- The beneficiaries will be identified based on the SECC 2011 census data
- 50 lakh people will get free medical services across various government and private hospitals across India
- Eligibility for PM Jan Arogya Yojana: CLICK HERE
- CLICK HERE to download the eligible beneficiary list
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Eligibility, benefits, online application, form, registration, check your name at abnhpm.gov.in
- mera.pmjay.gov.in & 14555: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) official website & toll-free number helpline
- Ayushman Mitra Recruitment: Eligibility, application form, documents required & how to apply for job?
- BPL List: how to check your name in BPL list? / download BPL list / SECC 2011 list download at secc.gov.in