Haryana Government has announced subsidy on LPG gas connections to khaki ration card holders (OPH: Other Priority Households) in the state. Haryana CM Manoharlal Khattar made the announcement. All the new LPG gas connection applicant having khaki ration card will be given the subsidy. The primary objective of the scheme is to make sure that all the poor households has gas connections. The application for the scheme subsidized gas connections in Haryana can be made at the nearest LPG gas distributors. Application forms also can be download form Food and Civic Supplies Department official website haryanafood.gov.in There are 65,275 OPH card holders will get benefited from the scheme.
- To promote use of clean fuel
- To save environment
- To make sure only LPG gas is used for cooking
LPG Subsidy Amount:
- Subsidy of Rs. 1,600 for new gas connection
- Applicant needs to pay just Rs. 633 for the connection
List of documents required for LPG gas connection subsidy:
- e-KYC form (CLICK HERE to download online application form for Subsidized LPG Connection to OPH Card Holders in PDF format)
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof (Aadhaar / Driving License / Lease agreement / Voter ID / Telephone/Electricity /Water bill / Passport / Self-declaration attested by a Gazetted officer / Ration Card / Flat allotment/possession letter / House registration document / LIC Policy / Bank/Credit Card Statement)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Number / Passport / PAN Card / Voter ID Card / ID card / Driving License)
The applications are open only till 26th January 2019. The financial assistance is given only for one gas connection i.e. 1 gas and 1 regulator. Consumers needs to pay for blue hose pipe and the blue gas passbook Rs. 633 is charged for that. Consumers need to pay extra for the gas stove and gas cylinder.
How to apply for LPG gas connection subsidy?
STEP 1: Go to the nearest gas dealer / distributed and get the gas connection subsidy application form. The form is available online also, CLICK HERE to download the gas connection subsidy form.
STEP 2: Fill in the form completely and sign it
STEP 3: Paste passport size photograph and attached photo copies of the requested documents
STEP 4: Submit the form the the distributor and make payment
उन सभी प्राथमिक परिवारों को प्रदेश सरकार की ओर से सब्सिडी वाला गैस कनेक्शन दिया जाएगा, जिनके पास खाकी राशन कार्ड है और पहले से कोई गैस कनेक्शन नही है। pic.twitter.com/k8zsWew6RH
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) November 22, 2018