The Government of Madhya Pradesh joined Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi`s ambitious Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojna (AB-PMJAY) and launched Ayushman Bharat-Madhya Pradesh Niramayam Yojana (AB-MPNY). The scheme provides free health-care to poor citizens of the state.
What is Ayushman Bharat-Madhya Pradesh Niramayam Yojana (AB-MPNY)? A government of MP initiative to provide cashless quality health-care to the poor citizens of MP.
MP Niramayam Yojana Objectives:
- To provide good and quality health care for all
- To make sure everyone gets health services
- To make sure that the health-care services are available across the state
Ayushman Bharat-Madhya Pradesh Niramayam Yojana (AB-MPNY) Benefits: Cashless quality medical facilities upto Rs. 5 lakh for every family every year
Eligibility / Who can get cashless treatment under MP Niramayam Yojana scheme?
- Below Poverty Lines (BPL) families
- Families in the Socio Economic and Caste-based Census List
Application Form & How to apply for the MP Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
There is NO need to apply for the scheme. The scheme is meant for the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families and all those whos name is in the Socio Economic and Caste-based Census list are eligible.
How to check name in Ayushman Bharat-Madhya Pradesh Niramayam Yojana (AB-MPNY) beneficiaries list?
- CLICK HERE to check name using mera.pmjay.gov.in / download beneficiaries list
- Government of MP has also launched a website for the AB-MPNY to provide information: ayushmanbharat.mp.gov.in
AB-MPNY Key Highlights & Implementation:
- Launched on 23rd Sept 2018 by the Cheif Minister Shree Shivraj Singh Chauhan
- 1.37 crore people from the state to get benefits of the scheme
- 1,400 illnesses to be covered under the scheme
- Patients to get free checkup, treatment, operations and government will pay to the hospitals
- 250 government and private hospitals to provide cashless treatment
- Government to provide fixed rates/packages to the hospitals
- Doctors and para-medical staff will be paid extra allowance for their services under AB-MPNY
- Ayushman Mitra: Health Care Assistance will be appointed in various hospitals to help people completing process and paperwork related to AB-MPNY
- Ayushman Bharat Kiosks has setup in various hospitals to provide information and services on the scheme
- Arogya Kendra (Health and Wellness Centre) will be setup across the state through National Health Mission (NHM)
- These are primary health centers and mainly provide health services in villages
- Basic health services and facilities are provided at these centers
- Counseling by specialists and tele-medicine services are also available at these centers
- Committees are setup for the implementation of the scheme
- Collector will lead the teams, Chief Executive Officer will be the Vice-President, District Malaria Officer will be Nodal Officer and District Programme Coordinator, Manager District Information System, Manager District Public Grievances Redressal will be members
- Ayushman Bharat National Heath Protection Mission (AB-NHPM): Free health cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Eligibility, benefits, online application form, registration, check your name at abnhpm.gov.in
- mera.pmay.gov.in: Check your name in Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiaries list
- mera.pmjay.gov.in & 14555 AB-PMJAY website and helpline number