The Prime Minister Shree. Narendra Modi has proposed a new scheme called National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES). The government of India may soon launch the scheme. Under the scheme government is planning to train 10 lakh young men and women with a military training programme. The objective of this scheme is to build the disciplined and nationalism amongst Indian youth. This will be an optional scheme and people can opt in for the training based on their wish. There are thousands of people who has passion for Indian Army and cannt formally join because of some reason can go got he military training under N-YES scheme. Apart from the military trainings the programs includes trainings on vocational and IT skills, disaster management and Indian values through yoga, Ayurveda and ancient Indian philosophy.
Students from 10th till 12th class along with college students will be eligible for the National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES). The new scheme is going to be similar to the National Cadet Corp (NCC). Under th N-YES government will provide financial incentives. Students joining the training program will be paid fixed stipend for 12 months during the training. Government is also planning to make the trainings mandatory for the students who wants to join defense, paramilitary forces or police.
The N-YES is expected to create disciplined, self-esteem and nationalism amongst the youth. The PMs mission is to make India a “Vishwaguru” (Universal Leader) which is the part of PMs New India 2022 vision as well. This scheme especially targets the students, youth in rural areas and women. To finance this scheme the government could use the funds which already budgeted for National Cadet Corps and National Service Scheme along with funds from Skill development ministry and MNREGA.
What is the National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES)? A government of India scheme to train the 10 lakh young men and women with a military training programme to inculcate nationalism and disciplined into the youth.
National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES): Objective
- To inculcate nationalism, discipline and self-esteem in youth
- To make India world leader (Vishaguru)
National Youth Empowerment Scheme: Eligibility
- Student and youth across India
- Class 10th and 12th students
- College students
National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES): Benefits
- Students will get a fixed stipend for 12 months during training
- This training will create a job opportunity in Defence, paramilitary forces & police
National Youth Empowerment Scheme(N-YES): How to apply?
The scheme is work being upon and yet to be launched, the required information about how to apply for this scheme is yet not available. This section will be updated when the information is available from the government.
National Youth Empowerment Scheme (N-YES): Implementations & Highlights
- The government of India proposed a new scheme for the young men and women of the country called National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES
- Under the scheme, the 10 lakh young men & women will be trained under a military training programme
- Objective of the scheme is to build nationalism, self-esteem and disciplined in the youth
- The students from class 10th, 12th along with college students can enroll
- Trainees will be provided stipend during the training
- This training is making compulsory for jobs in defence, paramilitary forces and police
- Under the scheme, the youth will also be taught the vocational and IT skills, disaster management and Indian values through yoga, Ayurveda and ancient Indian philosophy
- The scheme will be financed from existing budgetary funds of NCC and NSS along with funds from skill development ministry and MNREGA
- List of schemes for youth
- List of schemes for students
- List of schemes in education
- List of schemes & subsidies of the government of India