The Government of Arunachal Pradesh launched Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) to provide cashless treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh per family. The scheme is launched along with the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) which is the center government scheme to provide scheme.
The Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) is primarily meant for the poor people in the state who are left out of the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY). The AB-PMJAY beneficaries are identified on the basis of 2011 Socio Economic Caste Census (SECC). 88,928 families from Arunachal Pradesh are listed in the SECC but 3.05 lakh families are not in the list and hence will not get benefits of the AB-PMJAY. Such families will be covered under CMAAY.
What is Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY)? A Government of Arunachal Pradesh scheme to provide free treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh per year to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in the state.
Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) Toll-Free Number, Website, Email
Helpline: 1800 233 5558 / Website: cmaay.com / Email: email@example.com
- To provide quality and affordable health care to all in the state
- To provide financial assistance during health issues / diseases in the family
- To make sure that all the citizens has access to affordable health care services
- To provide effective and efficient public health system
Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana Benefits:
- Cashless and quality treatment in government and selected private hospitals
- Treatment of upto Rs. 5 lakh per family every year for secondary and tertiary care
Eligibility / Who can apply for Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana?
- Applicable only to the residents of the Arunachal Pradesh
- Applicable to those who are left out of the Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- Those whos name is not present in the 2011 Socio Economic Caste Census (SECC)
- Families of all state government employees
- Tribal families
- NON-APST permanent resident
How to check eligibility or your name in the Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana beneficiaries list?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to go to CMAAY Enrollment Data Search. You can search by name and ADHAAR number.
STEP 2: To search by name, select “Name”, choose “District”, “Block”, “Village”, enter your name and click on “Search” button
STEP 3: To search by AADHAAR select “Adhar” and enter your card number then click on “Search” button
List of documents required for Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana application:
- Aadhar Card (All Family Members)
- APST Certificate
- APST Certificate
- Family Declaration Form (CLICK HERE to download)
How to apply online / enroll for Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE to to to Chief Minister Aarogya Arunachal Yojana (CMAAY) online application form
STEP 2: Government Employees and Public both can apply for the scheme, choose appropriate
STEP 3: Fill up the form completely, provide all the personal and contact details such as name, address, contact number, aadhar number etc and click on “Save” button
STEP 4: Upload scanned copies of all the documents mentioned above and click on “Submit Enrollment” button to complete the enrollment
Other Important Details:
- CMAAY check status online: CLICK HERE
- Apply Online for Hospital Empanelment
- List of diseases, procedures and packages covered under CMAAY
- List of CMAAY support government hospitals in Arunachal
- List of CMAAY support government hospitals out of Arunachal
- List of private hospitals within Arunachal
- List of private hospitals outside of Arunachal